Here at http://www.betyetu.co.ke we believe that everyone should get enjoyment and excitement from playing our games. However, we appreciate that betting may go beyond enjoyment for a small number of people and become a habit that could cause problems for the individual and those around them. As such, we recognise it is our responsibility to ensure that a responsible attitude towards betting is taken
Under Age Gambling
To play our games you must be over 18 years of age. A variety of tools are used to verify the age of players. Please do not attempt to access our games unless you are of legal age.
Staying in Control.
The vast majority of our customers enjoy the betting entertainment experience, for some, betting can become a problem. It may help you to keep control to remember the following:
- Betting should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only bet what you can afford
- Keep track of the time and amount you spend on betting.
- Know when to STOP
You may wish to stop or take a break from betting. This can be done through our self exclusion option by contacting our customer services team, either on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +254 703 065 005 and exclude yourself from our services. We will suspend your account and you will not be able to transact for a period of three months.
If you are concerned that betting may have taken over your life (or someone else's life) then the following questions may help you find out:
- Have others ever criticized your betting?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount you have bet or time you have spent doing it?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to bet?
- Do you bet alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work or college to bet?
- Do you bet to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'betting money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to betting?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When betting and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you bet until your last shilling is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to bet or to pay betting debts?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your betting?
The more 'yes' answers, the more likely a gambling problem exists.
If you need advice on how to play responsibly, or help with controlling your gambling you may wish to consider visiting www.gamblersanonymous.org
If you believe you or someone you know has a problem, there are many organisations that can provide support and assistance and we recommend contacting a self help organisation for guidance.